● Heart Rate Monitor: all-weather monitor your heart rate, care your health condition
● Detachable Dial: convenient to charge, not need charging cable
● Multiple Themes: freely switch different themes, enjoy good mood at any time
● Bidirectional Anti-lost: convenient to find phone or wristband
● APP Download: Wearfit 2.0 ( download it in the Google Play or App Store )
● Support Languages: English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
● Social Share: you can share your daily sports state with your friends, talk about sports experience
● Remote Camera: just shake the wristband, you can easily take photos
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
Built-in chip type: Mediatek
IP rating: IP67
Alert type: Vibration
Bluetooth calling: Phone call reminder
Find phone: Yes
Groups of alarm: 3
Health tracker: Heart rate monitor,Pedometer,Sedentary reminder,Sleep monitor
Locking screen : 4
Messaging: Message reminder
Other Function: Alarm
Notification type: Facebook,Twitter,Wechat,WhatsApp
Remote control function: Remote Camera
Operating mode: Touch Key
Battery Capacity: 100mAh
Charging Time: About 90mins
Standby time: 20 days
Type of battery: Lithium Polymer Battery
People: Female table,Male table
Band material: TPU
Case material: PC
Shape of the dial: Rectangle
Compatability: Android 4.4 / iOS 8.0 and above systems
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Language: English,French,German,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Portuguese,Russian,Simplified Chinese,Spanish,Traditional Chinese
Dial size: 4.42 x 2.00 x 1.05 cm / 1.74 x 0.79 x 0.41 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 8.30 x 3.10 cm / 5.12 x 3.27 x 1.22 inches
Package weight: 0.066 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 2.00 x 1.09 cm / 10.24 x 0.79 x 0.43 inches
Wearing diameter: 16.6 – 24.8 cm / 6.54 – 9.76 inches
Band size: 26.00 x 2.00 cm / 10.24 x 0.79 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Smart Wristband, 1 x Chinese-English User Manual
FAQ for Smart Watch and Wristband
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone’s Bluetooth version is lower than the watch’s / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone’s Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch’s / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
[sc name=”Money BACK”]